No. The LifeMD membership fee enables us to provide a level of personalized service (via technology and board-certified physicians) that is not typically reimbursed by most insurers.
Other helpful articles:
- How is LifeMD cost effective?
- LifeMD membership plans
- How much does an appointment with a LifeMD doctor cost?
- What is your appointment change policy?
- How do I cancel my membership?
- Is there a trial policy?
- Do I need to have health insurance to use LifeMD?
If you have any additional questions, you can call us at 1-800-852-1575 or email us at email@example.com.