LifeMD currently does not accept insurance for our memberships, however memberships are HSA/FSA eligible. Here are some other facts, tips, and pointers to help ensure you're saving on your medical care through LifeMD:
- Prescription Medications.We strongly recommend using the health insurance you have to pay for your prescription medications. If you find that your copay is too high, try out our prescription discount card - you could save up to 95% off wholesale price!
- Labs. Most labs are covered by insurance. LifeMD also offers significantly discounted lab pricing - up to 92% off! In many cases, we'll cover the cost of your labs.
- Visits. While you can't use your insurance for LifeMD visits at this time, thankfully some (or all!) visits are included for free with LifeMD memberships. With the TotalCare plan, your first visit is on us. And the Concierge plan provides you with unlimited visits on us.
- How is LifeMD cost effective?
- How much does an appointment with a LifeMD doctor cost?
- What is your appointment change policy?
- How do I cancel my membership?
- Do I need to have health insurance to use LifeMD?
If you have any additional questions, you can call us at 1-800-852-1575 or email us at email@example.com.