LifeMD is cost effective in several ways:
- We provide early assessment to expedite management/referral before condition progresses.
- We give simple instructions and recommend over-the-counter medications that may manage the issue early on.
- We provide close follow-up to confirm treatment is working instead of having to return to the doctor to get reassessed.
- We don't require time off to be seen by a doctor. No travel time to an office and no sitting in a waiting room.
- The Unlimited plan provides comprehensive management including instructions and referrals for necessary screening tests and warranted vaccinations.
- We offer the opportunity to schedule multiple appointments to address complex and/or multiple issues.
Other helpful articles:
- LifeMD membership plans
- How much does an appointment with a LifeMD affiliated doctor cost?
- Does LifeMD work with my health insurance?
- What is your appointment change policy?
- How do I cancel my membership?
- Is there a trial policy?
- Do I need to have health insurance to use LifeMD?
If you have any additional questions, you can call us at 1-800-852-1575 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.