LifeMD helps you save money in several ways:
- We provide early assessment to expedite management and/or referrals before conditions can progress.
- LifeMD-affiliated providers provide expert guidance and prescribe appropriate prescription medications for treatment.
- We provide close follow-up to confirm treatment is working so you don’t have to return to the doctor’s office to get reassessed.
- We don't require time off to be seen by a doctor. You can skip the time spent waiting in traffic and the waiting room.
- Our ConciergeCare plan provides comprehensive management including instructions and referrals for necessary screening tests and vaccinations.
- Our prescription discount card can help you save up to 92% on your prescriptions.
- Our affiliated providers can also help you get lab work completed up to 95% off.
Other helpful articles:
- LifeMD membership plans
- How much does an appointment with a LifeMD affiliated doctor cost?
- Does LifeMD work with my health insurance?
- What is your appointment change policy?
- How do I cancel my membership?
- Is there a trial policy?
- Do I need to have health insurance to use LifeMD?
If you have any additional questions, you can call us at 1-800-852-1575 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.