If you are on the LifeMD Unlimited plan, doctors are able to prescribe up to a 90-day prescription with up to three refills for chronic medications.
If you are on the LifeMD plan, doctors can prescribe 90-day prescriptions for any previously prescribed medications.
The doctors use their medical judgment to determine whether to prescribe and the duration. They will have the prescription sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
LifeMD does not prescribe medications that are classified as controlled substances.
Other helpful articles:
- Medication refills
- Can LifeMD fill my prescription?
- What medications can LifeMD prescribe?
- What is LifeMD’s policy on controlled substances?
- Are there medications that LifeMD will not prescribe?
- What conditions can you treat?