- If a patient does not appear in the waiting room after 10 minutes of the appointment start time, the provider may cancel the appointment and the patient will be charged the full amount for the missed appointment ($49). The patient will also be responsible for paying the full amount ($49) for a rescheduled appointment.
- Patients on the Unlimited plan will also be charged $49 for any missed appointments.
Other helpful articles:
- How is LifeMD cost effective?
- LifeMD Membership Plans
- How much does an appointment cost?
- Does LifeMD work with my health insurance?
- How do I cancel my membership?
- Is there a LifeMD trial policy?
- Do I need to have health insurance to use LifeMD?
If you have any additional questions, you can call us at 1-800-852-1575 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.