Patients can cancel their appointment for free 2 or more hours before the appointment is set to begin.
Patients who need to cancel their appointment within 2 hours of the appointment start time will be charged a $30 late cancellation fee and will not be charged the appointment price quoted at booking.
If a patient books an appointment within 2 hours of when the appointment was set to begin and cancels the appointment, the patient will be charged a $30 late cancellation fee.
Other helpful articles:
- How is LifeMD cost effective?
- LifeMD Membership Plans
- How much does an appointment cost?
- Does LifeMD work with my health insurance?
- How do I cancel my membership?
- Is there a LifeMD trial policy?
- Do I need to have health insurance to use LifeMD?
If you have any additional questions, you can call us at 1-800-852-1575 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.