Doctors have the ability to provide either a prescription initiation or prescription refill on most medications, outside of controlled substances. However, it is important to note that the doctors will still defer to their best medical judgment during your visit, which may result in an outcome that is independent of prescribing specific medications.
Other helpful articles:
- Medication refills
- What is the LifeMD prescription refill policy?
- Can LifeMD fill my prescription?
- What medications can LifeMD prescribe?
- What is LifeMD's policy on controlled substances?
- What conditions do you treat?
If you have any additional questions, you can call us at 1-800-852-1575 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.