The purpose of this article is to show you what the steps are for completing your labs. You can find your Quest Diagnostics lab order form on your Lab Reports page in your LifeMD patient portal or in the chat with your doctor or medical team.
Follow these steps to complete your labs:
1. Find your attached lab order form in your patient portal or email.
2. Go to a convenient Quest Diagnostics lab location with a valid photo identification card (driver's license or U.S. passport), and the attached order form. You may locate the closest lab to you here: https://secure.questdiagnostics.com/hcp/psc/jsp/SearchLocation.do.
You do not need to make an appointment; simply visit the lab during open hours. If you are using insurance, please call the member services number on the back of your card and confirm that they will cover the cost of testing at Quest Diagnostics. If your plan only covers testing with a different lab provider, you are responsible for finding a testing location that will take your insurance.
3. If you are using insurance, be sure to bring your insurance card and provide it to the lab. Insurance is NOT required, and as a LifeMD member you have access to up to 95% savings on over 250 labs.
4. When we receive your results from the lab we will send you an email with a secure link to view your results on https://care.lifemd.com/login. After you log in, you will be able to view and/or download your results under Labs & Imaging under ‘My chart’. Your email will include any necessary follow-up measures.
Important note if you are using insurance: Please check with your insurance plan about lab testing coverage as this differs across plans. You are responsible for any additional charges that are not covered by your insurance. We want you to have an amazing experience with LifeMD.
Other helpful articles:
- Do I have to fast before my lab test(s)?
- How do I view my lab results?
- Scheduling a Lab Appointment at Quest
Questions? Feel free to contact us at 1-800-852-1575 or firstname.lastname@example.org.